In a world of hurting and broken relationships, we desire to grow in our connections with one another.
Many of the activities involving the people of Minnesota Valley Church that strengthen relationships are spontaneous and filled with variety.
Some of the ongoing ministry focuses that are designed to help people connect include;
- Girl’s Night Out – A women’s gathering on the first Tuesday of the month at 6:00pm.
- Sunday Breakfast – A meal served during the school year from 8:30-9:00am.
- Coffee Fellowship – Each Sunday after the Worship Service coffee and various snacks are served (sometimes there is an entire meal).
- Wednesday Community Meal – a meal served during the school year from 6:15-7:00 pm.
- Home Bible Studies – these deepen the friendships of those who are involved.