We value the power of Scripture and the work of the Holy Spirit to bring renewal and life.
What can recharge a person in their faith? Ultimately this is the work of God, but He works in numerous ways in our midst and beyond.
Some of the activities that introduce people to Jesus and recharge them include:
- Sunday School - At 9:30 am each Sunday during the school year there are classes for ages 3 – adult.
- Worship Services – At 10:30 am we join in worship, but we also value the biblical teaching that is relevant and challenging.
- Wednesday Evenings – At 7;00 pm each Wednesday during the school year there are classes for ages 3 – adult. These classes include WOW for Children, Confirmation for grades 7-8, Youth Ministry, and an Adult Bible Study
- Vacation Bible School – Each summer we have a week of VBS for children up through 5th grade.
- Preschool – During the school year we have a daily preschool called Christian Day Child Academy for ages 3 – preK.